Trying to Find the Right Potty Training Method for You and Your Child?
Some methods are very focused on what the parent will do and some methods are more child focused. You will need to decide what methods best aligns with your parenting style.
All methods have some things in common.
1. All methods use praise and affection;
2. All methods are compatible with using rewards ( The Potty Fairy can help!)
3. All training processes should follow certain health and safety guidelines.
4. All training methods should have guidelines or advice on how to deal with potty training resistance. (The Potty Fairy can help here too!)
Add the magical life components of patience, love, family, friends, food, and celebration. The Potty Fairy story, rewards, stickers, underwear and FREE crown, can aid in the potty training process no matter the method.
Some methods you might consider are:
1. Infant potty training
2. Child-oriented potty training
3. Toilet training in less than a day or in three days (“fast track” methods)
4. Gradual, parent-led toilet training
5. The “bare-bottom” method
The magic of The Potty Fairy can be added to any of these methods. The Potty Fairy story sets the stage for using The Potty Fairy as part of your potty training. The story taps into a child’s natural desire to use their imagination and be playful. The Potty Fairy provides rewards, stickers, underwear and FREE crown, that is related to what the child is learning about. The Potty Fairy is an enhanced reward system for a child learning to potty train and helps develop an environment of learning that is fun, imaginative and adventurous. The magical life components of patience, love, family, friends, food and celebration and The Potty Fairy rewards can aid in the potty training process no matter the method.
The Potty Fairy Enhances All Methods of Potty Training.